TAI CHI-QI GONG: SAFE MOVEMENTS FOR ALL AGES AND ABILITIES!
Safe movements are anticipated changes in position involving little or no risk of injury. They are comfortable, protective against muscle strains or sprains, and helpful for good posture and improved balance. Tai Chi is viewed as one of the safest physical activities and can be done by those with chronic diseases and/or physical challenges.
So WHY practice easy and gentle Tai Chi-Qi Gong with Kim Kubsch?
* To help increase flexibility, improve balance and coordination, and reduce stress while toning muscles and boosting immune power.
* Kim teaches classes five days each week in fitness centers, 55+ communities, assisted living centers, private homes, churches. Click to view Kim’s ongoing class schedule.
* is a Certified Tai Chi Practitioner by The American Tai Chi and Qigong Association (ATCQA).
* is insured, CPR-certified and continually attends training with professionals in the martial arts and wellness fields.
* is a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) and a member of the American Senior Fitness Association.
* is passionate about enhancing health, balance and mobility for older adults to live safely at home as long as possible.
* is a Certified Holistic Nutrition Educator, in tune with aging gracefully, balancing physical activity and nutrition.
* donates classes to New Adventures in Learning (NAIL) life-long program and Veterans. Click to view special events.
* is featured on ABC15-Sonoran Living, The Arizona Republic, 202 Magazine, KOY 1230AM-Danny Davis, All-day Energy book, Namasta.com, San Tan Sun News, Sun Lakes Splash and numerous others.